We have a range of tanks available on site from a complete 7 litre tank with filter, heater and light that makes a great home for a Fighting Fish to a complete 4 Foot Marine Set Up Tank. If you have a particular tank request we can check with our suppliers regarding availability.
An important consideration when purchasing a tank is the location inside your home and the space available. We are able to get tanks custom made to fit your measurements.
Call in and view our selection! Lay by is an available option.
A large range of products are held in store to provide on going support for your fish care. These include:
- Fish & Turtle Food. We stock a large range of dry product. These include flakes, granules, wafers, pellets plus holiday blocks to feed the troops when you are away.
- Water conditioners, bacterial agents and maintenance products. We stock a range of these as well as some medications should your fish be feeling a little under the weather.
- Filters both internal and external, pumps and lights both Fluro and Led. (Note – we stock some spare parts for Aqua One Products.)
- Outdoor Ponds. We have a range of suitable pumps, ultra violet clarifiers as
- well as algae remover tablets and liquids.
- Plastic plants, gravel and a great range of ornaments to decorate your tank and provide stimulation for your fish. We also have Tank Backdrops that can be cut to your requirements.
- We now stock ‘Ocean Nutrition – Formula One Marine Pellets and Formula Two Marine Pellets’.
- Our range of frozen food includes Daphnia, Cyclops, Rotifers, Invertebrate Food, Micro Plankton, Copepods, Axolotl, Heart & Prawn, Discus, Cichlid, Community, Marine, Turtle (as well as Baby and Vegetable), Mysis Shrimp, Brine Shrimp, Spirulina Brine Shrimp and Krill.
- Reptile products including heat lamps, replacement bulbs, turtle docks.